Check this page often for updates on our response to the coronavirus outbreak.
A response plan from the Lucas County Board of Developmental Disabilities is in keeping with Governor DeWine's lead "to slow the spread of the virus." Among the Governor's recommendations that large, indoor gatherings in Ohio be canceled or postponed due to the potential for coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure.
The following events have been canceled:
- Money Matters training - March 16 & 23
- Spring Fling Dinner Dance - March 20
- Special Olympics Shooting with the Stars - March 22
- Inclusion Fair - March 24
- Be safe Training - March 24-26
- Lott Dinner Auction - March 28
- All Special Olympics activities are suspended until at least April 30
Schedule changes will be updated daily on this page and on our hotline 419-380-4040.